Things I used to do when I was drunk:
1) Drunk dial boys I liked who didn't like me back.
2) Kiss people I would cringe about in the morning.
3) Dance wildly, Elaine-style, out at bars.
4) Say things I thought were funny, that were definitely not-funny.
5) Tell people I loved them. And that we were best friends.
Things I now do when I get drunk:
1) Tell people I love them. And that we're best friends.
2) Try to convince everyone that they should learn to knit.
3) Show everyone at the party the glories of thrum mittens, and make everyone say wow at the fuzzy bumpy inside.
4) Dance, embarrasingly, in my living room like I was out at a bar.
5) Whip out my spinning wheel at a dinner party full of non-knitters to show people how yarn is made, and isn't it like magic?
Yup. Still a huge dork.