Because I am in PA again, and the knitting post I'm writing has to wait until I'm home and can upload the photos to go with it.
1. FIRST NAME? Jaclyn
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Jaclyn Smith. Yes, I was named after a Charlie's Angel. I don't know how I feel about that.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Wednesday, driving home from PA. 3 guesses why.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I really like to draw, and I think that penmanship can be an extension of an artform, and can communicate volumes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? On principle, Eric and I are working toward vegetarianism and I have a problem with processed meats and how they're shot up with all sorts of hormones and preservatives, etc. Even Boars Head is processed (though v. v. yummy), if not to the extent of say, Oscar Meyer. That being said, I am a sucker for a Beef Brisket with Swiss on Rye from a real New York style delicatessen. To. Die. For.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. I really like people who are sincere in themselves, but I don't know what kind of people like me (it seems to be hit or miss) so I guess it depends.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Um. Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not only would I, but I have. It was the first time I truly understood primal instinct screaming. It was really fun.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My favorite guilty pleasure cereal is Corn Pops, but my favorite work horse, every day cereal are Frosted Mini Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don't have laces but if they do, I still don't bother. I'm usually in a hurry.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, but getting strong wasn't fun.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peppermint.
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. This is something that I would never have thought about myself until this past year or so, but I am definitely a pink sort of girl. Crazy.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am impatient and quick tempered.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss the college friends I never had because I was in a destructive relationship during those years.
18.HAVE YOU EVER MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL? Yes, but it wasn't fun like I thought it would be.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, an old white pop warner tshirt over a brown thermal shirt and I'm not wearing shoes right now.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Good n Plentys. I love them.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Depends on the day.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh cut grass.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Eric.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yup. She was right about her #6.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Oooh. Tough one. A mojito has its time and place, but so does a gin and tonic.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To play: Field Hockey, To watch/follow: Baseball
29. EYE COLOR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? All my hats stretch or are adjustable.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, since I was 13.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? I really really enjoy food, almost all of it, so really this depends on the time and place.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like happy endings. I'm a sap.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? A little bit of peppermint ice cream.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? From Beirut to Jerusalem & Sense and Sensibility
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use a mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't watch TV last night, I was still recovering from the night before and I was too tired to watch anything.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Crickets, with no street noise in the background.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Melito Urpino, Italy
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have Crazy Eyes - I can move them independently of each other, but I'll only show you if you ask really nicely.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Framingham, MA.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I've seen it all over, but it was Carole's that inspired me.